Circle Medical’s mission is to create the technology that enables quality, delightful primary care for everyone on the planet. Our environment brings together providers, engineers, operators and designers in pursuit of this goal, and we are the fastest-growing primary care practice in San Francisco.
This remote role is an integral part of delivering on our mission’s promise for a delightful patient experience by using our proprietary technology stack. Your role is to provide clinical support to our in-office and telemedicine providers as well as provide clinical support to our patient care coordinators and laboratory technicians.
Your medical knowledge and clinical judgment will be of the utmost importance in ensuring excellent patient health care.
We offer the opportunity to work remotely on a fast-paced team that is revolutionizing primary care with a focus on growth.
This is a temp-to-hire position. This role may have the opportunity to convert to a full-time, salaried position with benefits for the right candidate. Despite having specific scheduling needs, it is not uncommon to have project-based work that may extend beyond designated shift hours.
You are someone who is confident in clinical decision making.
You excel at working both independently and within a team.
You embrace change and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You are a master of asynchronous communication with patients and team members.
You have a passion for improving access to care and practicing evidence-based medicine.
You have advanced computer skills and are comfortable working in multiple browser windows.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Triage and address patients’ clinical concerns via chat
- Report lab and imaging results
- Assist with clinical operational tasks such as referrals, lab/imaging orders, provider letters, and medical forms.
- Reduce conflict and increase patient satisfaction whenever possible through timely response to patient phone calls, chats and tasks.
- Provide patient education regarding disease processes, therapies and healthful behaviors
- Create and execute standing orders as appropriate
- Communicate appropriately and tactfully with staff, consultants, patients, and the community.
- Participate in staff, planning, in-service, and other meetings as needed.
- Develop and maintain RN clinical guidelines/policies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An RN (BSN required) with 3+ years of experience.
- Minimum licensure in CA. Preference for additional NY, FL, and/or compact licensure.
- Prefer prior telemedicine/remote experience
- Must be able to work one weekend day per week
- Must have availability M-F to cover shift between 6am - 7pm PST
- Must be able to work 30+ hours per week during temp period
- The temp-only pay will be at a rate of $45.00/hr
- Benefits are not provided as temp-only
- Potential to convert to an annual salary of $70,000/year, full benefits, PTO and company shares may be an option for the right candidate within the temp period of 30-90 days.