WithHealth is an innovative healthcare company that delivers precision-based telemedicine to deliver affordable, accessible, preventive and personalized care. We partner with individuals and organizations to create needs-based telehealth programs that expand existing services and improve health outcomes.
Under the general direction of the Medical Director or their designee and as a multidisciplinary team member; the primary care provider collaborates with the patient and their families/community to promote, treat, restore, and manage their health and well-being.
(May include but are not limited to)
- Examining, investigating, and analyzing their patients and their past pertinent medical histories to ensure their patients’ health and well-being are optimized.
- Advising, ordering, and performing diagnostic tests and interpreting their results.
- Discussing diagnosis with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
- Supporting patients with serious or complex health conditions and their loved ones.
- Document patient records and progress including symptoms, medications, and treatments
- Provide patient with tools and methods for health recovery and better quality of life.
- Educate the patient, patient’s family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient progress, treatment, and future goals.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES: A Medical degree and a successful completion of a residency and fellowship in community and family practice.
- A medical license and board certification.
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Experience in concierge medicine and/or precision care
- High degree of integrity, highly motivated, self-confident, skilled communicator and a strong team player
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and leadership skills with follow-through abilities
- Able to execute from concept to successful conclusion
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, and/or hear. The employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.