K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding. Our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
Your role is to contribute to our goal of bringing primary care to all. While remote, this is a part-time or full-time patient-facing clinical position that will have you collaborating across a dynamic care team. We have a vast scope of care and an equally diverse clinical community within which to immerse yourself. You’ll join our Medical team and help us revolutionize how healthcare is delivered.
We’re looking for Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about their patients and eager to bring primary care to a remote setting. Technology is the core of everything we do so an ideal candidate will be energized by the digital space and adaptable to ever-evolving tools and resources for providing care.
What you’ll do -- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Elevate remote care; provide compassionate and meaningful care
- Provide text-based comprehensive clinical care inclusive of diagnosis, prescribing, triage and the like
- Manage patient follow ups for chronic care programs
- Educate patients on appropriate treatments and care plans for their health needs
- Prescribe medication and refills as appropriate
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to problems that arise or escalate, as appropriate
- Surface ideas to improve our product – whether it’s the patient experience, clinical experience, medical safety or anything else! Your voice is imperative to
- Perform against challenging goals with a best-in-class team for the efficiency & quality of work
- You are a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 5 years of clinical work experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a primary care setting
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner evaluating adult patients and managing health issues commonly encountered in primary care and family medicine. Experience in acute and chronic condition management, behavioral health (generalized anxiety and depression), erectile dysfunction, and more.
- You have multiple state NP licenses in those states with Full Practice Authority/Autonomous NP Practice
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy leveraging technology to provide patient care
- You are proactive, organized, detail-oriented and a natural multi-tasker
- You have strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You are never satisfied with the status quo -- you stop at nothing to deliver unparalleled service
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.