Lemonaid Health is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives. We’re backed by large strategic and healthcare investors like OTV and Health Velocity Capital.
Lemonaid Health comprises an entrepreneurial team of over 100 people who live each day by our 7 Guiding Principles including celebrating wow, setting a high bar, leading in innovation, and championing equality. Interested in transforming healthcare? Apply today and join our growing team of Lemons!
This position reports to the Lead Physician. You must live in one of the following Compact States: AL, AZ, AK, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY
What you’ll do:
- You’ll spend the vast majority of your time in direct patient focused care on structured live video visits, phone calls and secure messaging.
- You’ll join our team of full-time doctors and nurse practitioners. You’ll work closely with our patient support staff, our engineering team, and our founders. We expect everyone to be a team player as we strive to create a comfortable, non-hierarchical environment for the entire team.
- We aim to WOW patients with customer service that’s new to healthcare. It’s all about our patients and our patient-first culture.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years of post graduate Primary Care experience working as a Nurse Practitioner or 6000 hours of direct patient care as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Great spoken and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence. You’re going to interact with our patients all day and we want to create a WOW experience so they keep coming back.
- Proficient experience with Mac based platform, Google Suite, Slack and training on new EMR Systems or a demonstrated ability to learn new technology.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is highly adaptable to change. Change happens frequently at Lemonaid so we're looking for someone who's willing to roll with the punches.
- Since the care we provide is online, being able to effectively communicate with patients through secure messaging is important.
- You love interacting with patients and are happy to work hard. Whether it's weekends or evenings, you're willing to step in and help because you believe in Lemonaid’s mission.
- Telemedicine experience is a plus!
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and kindly while maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Active Compact Multi-State RN license in the state which you reside (Compact License state preferred)
- Active APRN license in the state which you reside.
- At least 3 years of full-time practice under a collaborative relationship with access to documentation.
- AANP or ANCC national certification and in good standing. FNP or AGNP Primary care specialty required.
- Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We’ll help you get licensed in the states where you’ll be practicing.
Why we think you’ll be excited about us:
At Lemonaid Health, we strive to be the best place to work. We have ingrained a culture of giving and receiving feedback, and providing a challenging, yet fun, work environment.
We are proud to offer competitive medical benefits in addition to 401(k) matching, generous PTO, and more!
Our Lemons live each day by our Guiding Principles:
-Aim for “wow” in everything we do.
-Be driven by our mission to increase access to healthcare.
-Lead in innovation - act first.
-Communicate clearly using the correct communication medium.
-Set a high bar for ourselves and each other - provide and take feedback.
-Be proactive - never say “that’s just how we always do it”.
-Champion equality - proactively be anti-discriminatory.
Lemonaid Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and bases all hiring decisions upon business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.