We are seeking qualified, part-time psychotherapists to join our clinical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first.
What You'll Do:
- Provide psychotherapy to clients with benefits ranging from short-term goal-focused EAP, to employer health plans allowing many sessions as medically necessary.
- Treat adults who have completed brief, evidence-based online screenings identifying their symptoms and areas of concern.
- Preferably, also be open to treating additional populations such as children, adolescents, couples, or families.
- Maintain a calendar displaying your availability and complete session documentation in a timely manner within our EHR.
- Use evidence-based treatment modalities and interventions that are tailored to your client’s needs.
- Collaborate with our dedicated provider support team, our licensed clinical care navigation team, and our administrative care support team whenever you need assistance.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and genders.
Who You Are:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy in at least one state and ideally, multiple states (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
Why Spring Health:
- You’ll set your own schedule to fit your professional and personal needs.
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a confidential, private location with stable internet.
- No need to spend time marketing your practice, checking insurance eligibility, collecting fees, or submitting claims---we take care of the administrative work so that you can focus on clinical care.
- Grow your ability to provide effective care through feedback from evidence-based measures that help you identify what is working with your clients.
- Bonus incentive payments to recognize successes in client engagement, client progress, as well as your time commitments to Spring, and more.
- Join a dynamic community where you will be supported, your work appreciated, and you’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care!
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.