Becoming a Sanvello psychiatrist is a unique opportunity to develop expertise in the growing field of telepsychiatry and to make a meaningful impact on the well-being of others. Practice at the top of your license and spend more time doing what you love—helping patients.
Sanvello is looking for a psychiatrist who can provide eight to ten hours per week of services in a virtual setting to outpatient-level patients 18 and over who are struggling with one or more mental health conditions.
A psychiatry position with Sanvello Health is an opportunity deliver mental health support in an innovative format. Work from the comfort and privacy of your home (with no on-call hours) to positively affect countless patients via video-based psychiatry sessions through the Sanvello app.
In addition to helping patients, you’ll also be a part of a collaborative clinician community: You will have access to other Sanvello clinicians and clinical supervisors for collaboration and questions.
This is a part-time telecommute position, ranging from 8 to 12 hours/ week.
These are the attributes of the ideal Sanvello psychiatrist:
Love to help others and desire to make a difference
Passion for mental health and wellness
Possess sensitivity, emotional intelligence, and empathy
Strong writing skills and confidence in communicating in a virtual setting
Comfort with using and learning new technology
Experience using video-based services or teleconferencing
Ability to type while maintaining eye contact with patient
Well-versed in using EHRs
Adaptable to a growth mindset
Required Education and Training
- Completion of 4-year ACGME Residency Program
- Board certification or Board eligible
- Medical license in the U.S.
- Must be licensed in one of the following states: California, Florida, Texas, and/ or Washington
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence policy
- Administrative support for credentialing and licensing
- Any and all state licensing fees covered up-front
- All equipment provided, as well as 24/7 tech support
- Nurse and coaching support