TimelyMD is looking for remote Psychiatrists to provide telehealth services to our students.
What You'll Do
- Conduct therapy, medication assessments, and comprehensive intake evaluations for new and existing clients
- Develop individual service plans based upon assessment data and provide therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of ongoing medication management services
- Provide consultation and health education support to patients and families, as well as other clinical care team members, as required
What You Bring
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree, required
- Current state licensure as a Psychiatrist and be able to practice independently, required
- 2+ years experience working with persons who have various behavioral substance misuse, or other psychiatric impairments
- Board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or related, is required
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.