Do you like helping cross-cultural, multicultural individuals, couples, and families to improve their relationships? If you believe in the healing power of relationships, and you enjoy working with multicultural and cross-cultural individuals, you are the right therapist to apply for this position.
Deep Connections Counseling LLC is hiring therapists to provide online therapy to cross-cultural, multicultural individuals, couples, and families, as well as children/teens.
Our group practice is unique because of our focus on individuals, couples and families with multi-cultural backgrounds and we strive to hire clinicians who understand the joys and challenges families with diverse backgrounds face.
The benefits of working at DCC:
- Flexible schedule, working from the comfort of your home
- Free coaching for how to build your own online independent counseling practice within a group practice without having to manage all the moving parts of a practice such as credentialing, scheduling, billing, website building and maintenance, workflow, apps, privacy policies, consents, marketing and more!
- Opportunity to develop your own niche based on your interests and strengths
- Work with the types of clients you prefer
- Coaching for training opportunities to develop your area of specialty
- Earn up to $100/ hour
- Ability to increase your income for tasks such as developing workshops, blogging, or managing social media.
- Licensed to practice therapy in Virginia and/or North Carolina ( LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist )
- Available to work at least 10 hours a week
We are especially interested in applicants who:
- Speak a foreign language and have a multicultural background
- Have specialized training or are interested in being trained in at least one of the following modalities: EFT, Gottman Therapy, PACT, Prepare & Enrich, RLT, Imago, ACT, IFS, DBT, CBT, EMDR