About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with clients across the country, Eden Health offers 24/7 digital healthcare, same day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our team reflects this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Virtual Rapid Care Advanced Practice Clinicians will join our virtual “Get Care Now” provider team. You will deliver care via telehealth/virtual care modalities including video and asynchronous care platforms (messaging, remote monitoring, etc). You will provide highly accessible care via real-time messaging, as well as ad hoc and scheduled video visits, focusing primarily on more urgent and time-sensitive care needs on behalf of patients. You will collaborate with PCPs as well as other members of each patient's care team to ensure we have a connected, communicative, and coordinated approach to each individual patient’s health. As a fast growing startup, we offer opportunities to contribute to product design and the optimization of clinical workflows. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing compassionate patient care, embracing change as an opportunity, and collaborating enthusiastically to solve problems and improve processes.
What success looks like
- Deliver excellent highly accessible and patient-centric virtual care services with an emphasis on more urgent or time sensitive care needs, occasionally providing more continuity-based care as appropriate for the patient or on behalf of their PCP.
- Provide a broad range of medical services translated to a virtual care delivery platform, with some ability for patients to be seen in person by office-based colleagues in certain settings and markets.
- Collaborate with primary care providers to execute on high-quality and innovative team-based primary care
- Work with multidisciplinary teams that allow for a holistic approach to health and wellness
- Partner with other clinical and operational stakeholders to implement new clinical initiatives to drive value and high quality outcomes for patients
- Collaborate as needed with our product team to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
What you will bring
- A passion for delivering unique, high quality and value-driven urgent and time-sensitive care within our primary care system and a desire to be a strong advocate for our patients care needs
- A collaborative and team based approach to healthcare
- A positive and compassionate presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting edge startup and ability to adapt quickly to change in workflows and technology
- A growth mindset where challenges are seen as opportunities for creative problem solving
- Required: Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Licensure in New York, and at least 3 years experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room role
- Multiple additional ideal, with preference for the following states for additional licenses: California, New Jersey, Illinois
- Nice to have: Bilingual with English and Spanish language proficiencies
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Some holiday coverage is shared across the care team
- Enthusiasm for using technology to deliver best in class patient care through the use of our telehealth platform
- Board Certification
- BLS Certification Encouraged
Why Eden Health
- As a core value of Eden Health, we put patients first. Foundational in accomplishing this pursuit is investing in clinician sustainability and well-being. We are constantly refining our clinical ecosystem so that the clinicians can spend more of their time doing fulfilling work and are less burdened by non-clinical administrative tasks. We value clinician work-life balance and measure clinician well-being as we strive to optimize our care ecosystem so that clinicians can thrive. At Eden Health we are not just another conventional health care company, we are a company on a mission to reimagine primary care.
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving the quality and access to healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, Holiday and CME benefits
- Additional incentive pay if working a holiday
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
- Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
The base salary range for this role is 3 to 5 years of experience: $104,550 - $110,700, 6 to 8 years of experience: $116,850 - $123,000, and 9 to 11 years of experience: $123,000 - $129,150 and is determined based on experience, geography, and qualifications. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which includes equity, PTO, and other benefits.
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.