Are You Ready to Be a Leader in Addiction Medicine?
We are Seeking Highly Motivated, Dedicated, and Personable Providers to Join our Team
We receive many resumes every week from applicants interested in joining our team. Our providers come from a variety of backgrounds and many have experience in addiction medicine and/or psychiatry. In addition to professional medical skills, the most important attributes we seek in potential employees are those that relate to good interpersonal skills. Our day to day work requires empathy, conflict resolution, and service to struggling individuals. Making a difference in addiction medicine requires developing trust and rapport with patients.
What we look for in competitive applicants:
- Physicians, Physicians Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are encouraged to apply
- At least one year of experience in addictions and/or mental health
- DATA 2000 ‘X-waiver’ for prescribing of buprenorphine
- Current licensure in the state of California
- Licensure in Colorado, Texas, or Illinois
Full Time - Weekdays - NP or PA - Night Shift - Telemedicine
- Full Time Telemedicine Position with Benefits
- M-F 5PM – 1AM PST
- Must be licensed in California to be considered
- Strongest candidates will be licensed in at least one of the following states: Texas, Colorado or Illinois