Position is remote, 100% tele-health. Available as full-time.
Who we are:
Bend Health is revolutionizing the treatment of mental health conditions for kids and teens. Our innovative technology achieves better outcomes and leads to happier, healthier lives while ensuring stigma, costs, and logistics are no longer barriers. Come and be part of a fun, collaborative, supportive, motivated, and data-driven team that’s creating the first scalable and integrated model in mental healthcare for kids and teens. Help us shape the future of pediatric mental health and bend the healthcare system to work better for everyone.
Today’s world can be intense and stressful, and it’s taking an unprecedented toll on kids, teens, and families. Bend Health’s collaborative care model relies on an evidence-based approach to help families manage the ups and downs of everyday life.
We are looking for a part-time child/adolescent psychiatrist passionate about whole-person, whole-family mental health care to join our clinical team. This position reports to the Medical Director.
What you’ll do:
• Review child/adolescent psychiatry cases on your own time
• Work with kids and teens, as well as their family, by providing treatment and support as they progress towards improving skills and reaching their goals
• Work collaboratively as a team with the patient’s RN, care manager, and mental health wellness coach on the patient’s care plan.
• Have proven results in working with others.
• Be comfortable with analytics, detail oriented and process focused.
• Comfortable completing virtual tele-psychiatry sessions, asynchronously or synchronously
• Team oriented, high energy and driven for results
Who you are:
• Board certified or Board eligible Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
• Licensed in at least one active state (California preferred)
• Familiarity with online web-based applications
• Experience working in virtual office situation
• Solid reading and writing skills in English
Other High Priority States: New Hampshire, Massachusetts
At Bend Health, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths - and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.