Trusted by 30K+ patients & 100+ providers, Klarity
is one of the fastest-growing startups in 2021. (We are invested by top-rated Venture Capitals & Fortune 500 companies like Mucker Capital, Zoom, etc.) We seek Nurse Practitioners or Psych Nurse Practitioners in Pennsylvania to remotely evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage adult mental health patients.
provides professional ADHD diagnosis & management to adult patients virtually. Klarity is rated as "Excellent" based on 900+ genuine patient reviews.Job Details:
- Pay: $120.00 - $150.00/hour.
- Job Type: Contractor (Flexible Hours, weekends available).
- Location: Remote.
- How to apply: In order to be considered, qualified applicants must apply and submit a provider application by clicking on the following link https://www.klarityadhd.com/join-us.
- Must have an active Pennsylvania Nurse Practitioner license with Board Certification (PMHNP, FNP, or similar).
- Minimum one (1) year of clinical experience diagnosing and treating patients with mental health conditions and/or ADHD.
- Must have active/non-expired DEA certification (schedule 2-5) for PA.
- Must have a collaborative physician agreement in place (if required by your state) or willingness to obtain a collaborative physician upon hiring.
- Active personal malpractice insurance or willing to obtain one upon hiring.
- Conduct initial online visits with new patients, and provide professional mental health evaluation and diagnosis.
- Conduct monthly follow-up online visits. Perform medication management if necessary.
- Develops individualized treatment plans to address the client's goals and objectives.
Benefits & Highlights:
- Reliable Income: Looking to earn 2X~3X more compared to clinic NP jobs. Build at least 800 patients based within four months of onboarding.
- Additional licensures: we will help you with the additional state(s) licensures & additional DEA registration applications by covering all applicable fees.
- Flexible schedule: Klarity providers can see patients at night or on weekends.
- No Overhead: Klarity care team will assist practitioners closely with scheduling, billing, prior authorizations, and insurance.
- Fully Remote: Klarity provides an easy-to-use telehealth solution (EMR, E-prescribing, E-visit) for providers to see patients entirely remotely and virtually.