Aila Health is a virtual, integrative specialty care company for patients living with autoimmune diseases. Our data-driven platform helps our care teams deliver personalized, whole person care that meets patients where they are with better care coordination, remote monitoring, personalized health coaching and clinical recommendations. We believe integrating nutrition, behavioral health, physical health and specialty care drives better outcomes for patients while lowering costs.
Aila Health was founded to make invisible illnesses visible and to advance clinical outcomes for people living with complex chronic illness. Aila Health is committed to advancing health equity by generating more evidence about this area of women’s health and for people living inflammatory conditions.
How will my time be spent?
- Patient Visits
- Extended virtual intake visit, with subsequent visits every 3-6 months depending on patient acuity
- Asynchronous collaboration with the same care team for most of your patients, who will coordinate preventive care, mental health medication management, and non-gastroenterology related concerns
- Use our streamlined EMR to document patient-facing assessments and plans, with an emphasis on goal setting and forward progress for whole body health
- Home call one night/weekend per week for critical lab and imaging results
- Help design an after hours triage protocol to support patients with more urgent needs
- Help create blog posts, videos, and/or patient handout creation
- Maintain a view of our mission to help our processes, team, and infrastructure evolve to best suit our patient and provider needs.
You’ll be a strong applicant if you:
- Have at least five years of experience in gastroenterology
- Are a graduate of state-accredited MD or DO residency program
- Have board certification in gastroenterology
- Have an active state license in California, preferably others as well
- Use an evidence-based approach to caring for patients, and remain open to learning more
- Are eligible for a medical license in all 50 states. Our team will support you to secure license, registration, and credentialing in necessary states.
- Have experience working effectively on teams to care for patients
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving, start-up environment. The candidate will deliver technology enabled, data-informed, compassionate patient care.
What are the benefits?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive hourly pay
- Work from home or any quiet, secure location
- Commitment to building and maintaining a diverse, inclusive team
- This role is a part-time position with the opportunity to develop into a full-time role as the company grows.
Aila Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Colorado, California, or Remote