Board Certified in Neurology
3+ years of clinical practice
No J1 or H1
About the Opportunity:
Are you a Board Certified Neurologist looking to get involved in an exciting new project? Do you desire flexibility in your work schedule, more autonomy in your professional life, and the reward that comes from helping the underserved? We are seeking a Neurologist to perform telemedicine visits/e-consults. No tele-stroke coverage or overnight call required. Our focus is to remove barriers to accessing specialty care.
- Existing licensure in MO, KS, TX and/or WI
- Minimum 16 hours per 4-week block
- Conduct outpatient Tele-clinic
- Provide outpatient and inpatient eConsults
- Opportunity to provide inpatient call coverage in the future
- Conduct Tele-team huddle with onsite client staff
- Communicate with referring providers
- Opportunity to provide telemedicine consults at various outpatient and post-acute care setting
- Work from Home, set your own schedule and spend more time with your family
- Malpractice provided by Beam Healthcare
About Beam Healthcare
is looking for a Board Certified Neurologist to join our growing team of providers, administrators, analysts & friends who share the vision of Healthcare Equality. Our partnerships with all types of healthcare organizations are strengthened by our commitment to providing quality-based care with a team-based approach.
Our motto of “Telemedicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. The future of medicine is not limited by social or geographical boundaries. Are you ready to extend the reach of your expertise?