Our mission is to enable equitable access to exceptional care, improving quality of life for every population. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and positively impact the health and lives of every patient.
Your role and impact
As an Integrated Care Behavioral Health Associate Therapist, you’ll nurture your passion for providing accessible care as a virtual provider of therapy for current or new 98point6 patients. You’ll be at the front end of an innovative program which incorporates teletherapy and behavioral health coaching in the context of a virtual primary care practice.
This role is full-time (40 hours per week) with a consistent schedule required. This role is fully remote so you can work from home or anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories).
- Provide high-quality virtual therapy under the supervision of a Licensed therapist to individual adults and adolescents that addresses behavioral and mental health concerns, fosters resilience and reduces stigma
- Contribute to policy formation, clinical workflows and content creation
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with product and clinical teams
- Monitor, measure and communicate patient progress
- Work alongside other therapists, health coaches and primary care physicians
- Participate in and attend all supervision meetings and activities
- Practice under the direction and supervision of a licensed provider
- Accumulate supervised hours and other requirements towards licensure and apply for licensure as soon as eligible
- Comply with applicable Washington laws and regulations
- Active LCSW-A or LMHC-A
- Eligible for licensure as an Independent Clinical Social Worker or an Independent Licensed Professional Counselor in Washington pending completion of supervised hours and other licensure requirements
- Graduation from an accredited program in clinical social work, professional counseling or clinical/counseling psychology
- 1+ years experience providing clinical services to adults and/or adolescents
- Demonstrated clinical competence and/or training in evidence-based practices (CBT, DBT, ACT, etc.)
- Proficient with using EMRs, virtual communication and practice management tools
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and willing to incorporate innovation into your care
- At least 6 months of experience with teletherapy
- Experience with a collaborative care or integrated care model
- This is a salaried position, with malpractice coverage, stock options and benefits provided
- Minimal administrative requirements other than visit documentation and requirements of supervision so you can focus on providing high quality care and help patients overcome barriers to positive change
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Compensation and administrative support for continuing education
- Work with a dedicated, cohesive, interdisciplinary community of behavioral health providers, in partnership with primary care physicians
- Be on the cutting edge of a new integrated behavioral health delivery model
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.