HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
• Current, active, and unrestricted RN, LVN, or LPN license in a state or territory of the U.S., required
• 2 years of prior experience in direct clinical care or managed care setting, required
• 1 year of direct virtual and/or face-to-face training experience, required
• 1 year of Utilization Management, Case Management, or Clinical Care Coordination, preferred
• Remote education/training experience, preferred
• Ability to flex work hours based on business needs
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills
• Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills in both face-to-face and remote settings
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
• Ability to recognize potential and actual problems and work effectively within a team to develop appropriate solutions and implement effective action plans to address the problems
• Ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using critical thinking skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows products
• Proficient with setting up webinars and multi-participant conference calls
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.