Focused on improving health and committing to the whole well being of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around clinical care, advanced technology, and expert guidance for the mental and physical health and well-being of their students. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution provides students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to receive quality care and immediate treatment from board certified physicians and licensed counselors, for improving their medical and mental health. TimelyMD’s virtual health and well being programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality, on demand care, while inspiring digital transformation for the future of student care and campus health.
We are currently looking for a full-time TelehealthPhysician, who will provide clinical evaluation, assessment, and treatment of patients (students) who use the TimelyMD platform.
What You'll Do
- Provide synchronous/asynchronous clinical evaluation, assessment, and treatment of patients, in states of licensure
- Prescribe appropriate medication(s), if indicated
- Appropriate documentation of encounter in EHR (platform)
What You Bring
- Current licensure as a Physician (multiple states preferred)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active Prescriptive Authority to Prescribe Medications
- Experience in Primary Care, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care
- Strong Communication and Diagnostic Skills
- 5 years experience at a minimum
Benefits & Perks
- Remote work
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- No work on your birthday!
- Variable Bonus - paid throughout the year
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Medical, dental, and pet insurance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) as an organization to give back to the community
- Further state licensing and paid required CME
This is a remote position. Reviewing candidates across the country. #LI - Remote.
Please note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us, as we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.