Who we are
At Path we believe behavioral health should be treated with the same respect, rigor, and focus of other chronic diseases. We’re building the future of mental health, and in 20 years we’ll look back and be astounded that we ever treated the physical before the mental.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans suffer from a treatable mental health issue - that’s 1 out of every 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
How we’re solving
Path is at the intersection of tech + mental health with thousands of therapists, psychiatrists, and other mental health services delivering care through a virtual first approach. Our platform matches patients with exactly the right person for their needs, whether it’s experience with a certain condition, gender, race, location, life experience, etc.
Path is looking for an experienced physician leader to expand our new Psychiatric Services business unit. The Medical Director will define the organizational structure, quality measures, key outcomes, and clinical priorities for a rapidly growing team. This person brings a strong point of view on the delivery of high quality mental health care, and has the hands on operational experience to build out effective clinical programs. This role will be critical in helping us define and deliver the highest standards of care – laying the foundation for this key new business unit.
- Oversee and grow a team of virtual NPs and Supervising Physicians on the Psychiatric Services team
- Create a culture of transparency, quality, & accountability among our clinicians, ensuring they have the support and resources they need to be successful
- Define standards, quality measures, goals, and policies for the Psychiatric Services teams
- Build an outcomes strategy to measure key results and create a feedback loop for clinical and operational teams
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities to roll out new clinical programs, training, and quality initiatives
- Serve as clinical representative in the market with clinical partners, health systems, and payer partners as needed
- Provide clinical leadership and mentorship for clinicians to promote productivity, growth, and quality
- A board certified psychiatrist with at least 8-10 years of post-residency experience in clinical care and program design
- Experienced in a range of care settings, preferring private outpatient or telehealth settings
- Passionate about transforming mental health to deliver high quality, comprehensive mental health care to all patients
- An expert on the levers needed to monitor and improve quality, experienced in building clinical programs and structures to meet those needs
- A leader who can coach and develop clinicians to be successful
- A strong communicator, able to clearly articulate problems and solutions for both internal and external stakeholders
Path is a respectful, upbeat, and remote-first team united by our mission of simplifying behavioral healthcare services. We want our employees to be themselves and celebrate each other's differences. We trust our employees to do what’s best for patients and our fellow team members without bureaucracy. We prioritize self-care and are building a sustainable business for the long term.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from wherever you want within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that don't change based on your location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success