Wellround Provider Group is the exclusive virtual clinic serving Mantra Health, a digital mental health care company on a mission to improve young peoples' mental healthcare access through clinical services, software, and design. Led by a clinician with deep roots in college mental health, Mantra is committed to ensuring the delivery of evidence-based, innovative approaches to college mental health care by supporting therapy and psychiatric service providers. Our providers are passionate about helping students while working in a supportive and dynamic virtual clinic environment, working side-by-side with campus services at universities and colleges, such as MIT, Cornell, and the University of Minnesota, to help to bring access to excellent collaborative mental healthcare to students nationwide.
We are looking for a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients. This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with young adults, but also with other members of our team and outside agencies.
- Patients will be young adults (ages 18 - 22) with anxiety and/or depression, and some with ADHD.
- Mantra Health does not treat severe mental illness (schizophrenia, psychosis, and severe substance use disorder).
About the Role
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will:
- Conduct 60 minute evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
- Conduct 30 minute follow-up medication management sessions over HIPAA-compliant video
- Collaborate with Medical Director as needed for patients and collaborative practice laws
- Collaborate and communicate with partner therapists/counselors to share treatment plan information when needed
- Occasionally participate in product feedback sessions to improve the technology products
- Communicate with clinical headquarters as needed
- PMHNP licensed in the United States. Others states a plus
- Willing to get licensed in additional states (we sponsor the cost)
- At least three years practice experience outside training programs
- Available 4-6 hours/week.
- Knowledge of and experience with advising patients on lifestyle change (e.g. sleep, diet)
- Comfortable with 60 minute video/audio psychiatric evaluation and follow up medication management.
- Willing to get credentialed with insurance plan (if not already)
- Strong verbal communicator, presents well, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills for communicating with external partners and patients
- Open to learning new software, possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
And the following would be nice...
- Experience working in an adolescents to young adult population (ages 16-25)
- Prior telehealth experience
- Competitive pay as contractor
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included
- Professional growth opportunities and clinical support: obtain clinical consultation on case conceptualization, treatment planning, and stuck points from fellow clinicians and the Medical Director
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office with a flexible schedule
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and store data easily
- Information rich intake process reduces administrative burden and increase quality of care
- Collaboration platform to support information sharing and communication with mental health counselor/therapists
- Best-in-class all-in-one platform for telehealth, messaging patients, and analytics and caseload tracking
Mantra health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.