Indigo Health is transforming health care through innovation, technology, and a people-centered approach to care.
The APP will split time between seeing primary and urgent care patients virtually from home. They will work closely with Physicians, APPs, and clinical staff to provide team-based primary care, without individual panel requirements. Compensation is based on shifts, which include some holiday/weekend rotations.
• Variable days/hours including weekends
• Position is 0.9 FTE
• Schedule is created 2 months in advance.
Competitive salary, benefits and paid medical malpractice are being offered.
This is a perfect opportunity for a provider interested in being on the cutting edge of health care delivery while maintaining a flexible schedule.
• Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
• Washington and Idaho license (active/good standing) by time of employment
• Must live in Washington or Idaho
• DEA (active/no restrictions)
• BLS (current or willing to obtain prior to starting)
For immediate consideration or questions, please contact Michelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org