Focused on improving health and committing to the whole well being of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around clinical care, advanced technology, and expert guidance for the mental and physical health and well-being of their students. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution provides students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to receive quality care and immediate treatment from board certified physicians and licensed counselors, for improving their medical and mental health. TimelyMD’s virtual health and well being programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality, on demand care, while inspiring digital transformation for the future of student care and campus health.
A remote job that allows you to work from the convenience of your home or office. OnDemand sessions typically last no more than 15 minutes (Note: A complex session may take longer at the clinician’s discretion). MedicalNow is an ambulatory telehealth service for younger adults (primarily college students). We are looking for medical providers who will provide clinical evaluation and medication assessment, while having a consistent presence on our MedicalNow platform. Our patients are from many diverse backgrounds including race, ethnicity, LGBQT+, faith-based, etc.. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on the local communities while earning additional income.
What You Bring
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree, required
- Current state licensure as a Physician, required
- 2+ years experience working with persons in an Urgent Care Setting
- Board certification by the American Board of Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, or related Specialty is required
Who You Are
- Provide synchronous/asynchronous clinical evaluation and assessment of patients.
- Prescribe appropriate medication(s), if indicated.
- Provide appropriate documentation of encounter in EHR (platform)
MedicalNow Coverage Blocks
- The MedicalNow (on-demand medical care) coverage schedule is for any 6-hour block (from 6 PM to 12 AM, 8 PM to 2 AM, 10 PM to 4 AM, 12 AM to 6 AM, or 2 AM to 8 AM - in Central Standard Time)
- If you choose to be part of our MedicalNow coverage network, you'll be assigned specific blocks and dates that fit your schedule
- Each MedicalNow session should take approximately 15 minutes, including concurrent documentation
- Real-time patient charting
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Documentation due immediately upon completion of a session
- Active OnDemand coverage according to the agreed upon schedule
- Scheduled session timeliness: always be on time so the patient next waits
- Maintain annual renewal of any state licensure
- Report to us any malpractice issues, instantly
- Minimum sign-up for one 6-hr. Block on MedicalNow coverage:
- Up to $35 for per completed MedicalNow visit (15 min. long including documentation) during weekdays
- Up to $45 for per completed MedicalNow visit (15 min. long including documentation) during weekends (Friday 10 PM to Monday 6 AM)
- Access to licensure expansion program, covering cost of initial license(s) and renewal(s)*
- After initial 90 days, potential W2 opportunity with great benefits and a variable bonus package
- Malpractice insurance is provided
*Special conditions apply
This is a remote position. Reviewing candidates across the country. #LI - Remote.
Please note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us, as we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.