Are you seeking integrity, purpose, and meaning in your work? Would you like to make an impact toward improving access to quality addiction medicine services? Consider joining the Headlands ATS provider team.
Headlands Addiction Treatment Services is an industry leader in providing addiction and psychiatric services to treatment centers. Our mission is to improve the standards of patient care that exist in residential and outpatient addiction and mental health treatment programs.
Our group is comprised of dedicated healthcare professionals who are passionate about delivering evidenced based patient care, education, and organizational improvements to a historically underserved patient population.
Why work with Headlands?
- Work with a company that makes integrity, patient safety, and quality care a priority.
- Excellent oversight, supervision and guidance from experienced APP and physician level providers
- Comprehensive training in addiction medicine and mental health
Headlands is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work with our mental health and substance treatment program contracts. The position involves the following:
The position involves the following:
Successful Candidate MUST have the following:
- MUST have current NP or PA license in the state of CALIFORNIA
- Most competitive candidates will be licensed in the state of ILLINOIS in addition to California.
- Efficient in multi-tasking and managing workflow. Experienced and able to work autonomously.
- Proficiency with EMR software and electronic communication.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
Job Type: Full time, benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year