Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. We’re reimagining the health benefits experience to give people a more consumer-centric way to manage their health: immediate, seamless, and tailored to their unique needs. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
As the Chief Medical Officer, you will be the leading voice of health and wellness in the company and provide clinical subject matter expertise as we develop our platform, campaigns, and content. You will partner with our CPO, COO, and Executive team to drive League’s strategy and impact the design of our product, driving a clear return on investment for clients.
You will work closely in developing industry and academic affiliations to increase the visibility of our product and our brand. Additionally, you will work with our customers to leverage the League platform in delivery of their health, wellness, and clinical programs for members and patients. You will report to the President/Chief Operating Officer. You will radiate League’s values and mission with our customers, employees, and in everything you do as a leader.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with product leadership in roadmap planning to ensure health and wellness are central to the platform capabilities while delivering a strong ROI to clients.
- Ensure that the patient journey addresses health issues and drives better health outcomes for all users on the platform.
- Develop and implement the 3 to 5 year healthcare strategy, vision, and direction to deliver a best in class customer and consumer experience.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team, executive team, board, and advisory board to set and achieve our long standing ambitious mission.
- Lead the research and provide clinical expertise on assessing the health needs of various member and employee population groups on the platform.
- Serve as the clinical advisor and educator to internal teams, including sales and marketing, regarding clinical and nonclinical events, clinical protocol design and development.
- Play a critical role in the content shared with prospects and helping our Growth team build new relationships with both payers and employers.
- Provide expertise in the sales process with matters pertaining to clinical data, medical interaction, and health regulations as they relate to League’s products.
- Partner with the Executive and People teams to guide policy and decision-making for the benefit and wellness of Leaguers.
- Ensure compliance across the organization with applicable healthcare legislation and safety standards.
- Someone who loves working with a team and fostering positive and healthy relationships.
- Able to work with a wide range of people from across the organization.
- Someone who loves to win and hustles to ensure success; you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and you don’t fade under pressure.
- A Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion advocate and able to instill League’s values in your leadership style.
- A life-long learner; you prioritize learning and development and want to get better everyday.
- Passionate about health and wellness, and you can translate League’s mission to the company's daily work.
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can overcome challenges on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way.
- A team player; you understand that customer success is a team sport and, in order to build something special, we need to make each other better.
- Able to create a positive and productive work environment where employees feel challenged and motivated to meet business goals.
- A medical degree with a master of health administration (MHA) or Master of business administration (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in clinical operations, preferably having experience in a SaaS company, consulting firm, health company, or a similar background.
- Substantial leadership experience, with 10+ years at a senior leadership level.
- A drive to make an impact on the company and customers as we scale.
- Strong business and technical acumen, and executive presence, combined with deep analytical and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented individual with a history of setting and attaining goals and meeting aggressive timelines.
- Confident, capable, and enthusiastic self-starter with minimal need for direction.
At League, everyone is welcome. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you are an individual in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
Here are some additional resources to learn more about League:
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.
Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here
for information on how League is protecting personal data.