Who We Are
HealthTap. Your doctor. One tap away.
HealthTap is affordable virtual primary care for the whole family. With HealthTap, you can choose a primary care physician and see them for all your visits. Your doctor will support your family’s health and wellness needs, and get to know you at regular visits. And when you need urgent care, our team of compassionate physicians is standing by to help 24/7.
With HealthTap, you know exactly how much each visit costs before it begins, so there are no billing surprises. It’s peace-of-mind for your health and wellness, and your budget.
Our mission is to place an affordable, quality personal doctor at every American's fingertips — with or without insurance — orchestrating care for every part of their lives.
For more information, visit www.healthtap.com
Please complete our Non Disclosure Agreement (link here) prior to submitting your resume:
As a Care Team Nurse, you will play a vital role helping patients access high-quality, convenient, and affordable virtual primary care in HealthTap’s Primary Care and Urgent Care clinics. You will apply your medical knowledge and clinical experience to provide administrative support to the HealthTap Medical Group doctors and serve as a trusted resource and help coordinate the care of HealthTap patients. You will also play a pivotal role in building the foundation of the HealthTap Care Team.
Full-time "remote" positions are available: Please apply today!
Who We Are Looking For
If you are a compassionate friendly nurse with experience coordinating care in a primary care clinic (virtual clinic experience would be a plus!), please apply today.
What You Will Do (full-time)
- Review and triage private messages from patients to their HealthTap Care Team.
- Forward to the doctor, if needed.
- Forward to the Member Support Team, if needed.
- Assist with virtual appointment scheduling.
- Periodic appointments per care protocols.
- Follow-up visits requested by the doctor.
- By doctor’s request.
- Check on patients when appropriate based on care protocols or when requested by their doctors.
- Post-visit follow-ups.
- Check-ins after referral to in-person care.
- Periodic check-ins.
- Remind patients of important care-related to-dos.
- Lab tests.
- At-home biometrics measurements: e.g., blood pressure, blood sugar, exercise, heart rate, weight, etc.
- Resolve (or escalate to internal team members) issues that arise in the clinic.
- Lab results not received.
- Prescriptions not received by the pharmacy.
- Call in or e-fax prescriptions to pharmacies, if needed.
- Submit prior authorizations for prescriptions, when applicable.
- Assist with the management of health files in patients’ charts.
- Upload faxed documents, including lab results, imaging results, and records from other clinics or hospitals.
- Request records from other clinics or hospitals.
- Collect patient consent to share files externally, when needed.
- Follow up with doctors when a review of lab results or other uploaded files is needed.
- Respond to medical records requests.
- Coordinate care activities outside of HealthTap but ordered by a HealthTap doctor.
- Imaging orders.
- Provide after-care instructions to patients based on a doctor’s orders.
- Explain to patients what their doctors meant — i.e., clarify a doctor’s notes or statements — if needed.
- Assist with the execution of the care pathways ordered by HealthTap doctors.
- Help build the processes and structure that will form the foundation of the Care Team in HealthTap’s virtual clinics.
Who You Are
- Friendly, compassionate, and excited about helping people.
- Highly skilled in patient communication.
- Communicate verbally and in writing in clear, descriptive, patient-friendly language.
- Experienced in working with patients of diverse backgrounds (ages, genders, ethnicities, socio-economics, etc.).
- Familiar with a wide range of conditions appropriate for virtual primary care (especially hypertension; type 2 diabetes; asthma; anxiety and depression; and hyperlipidemia).
- Have at least one of the following certifications: RN, LVN, LPN.
- Detail-oriented and committed to getting the job done.
- In good-standing with the nurse license board in one or more U.S. states.
- Punctual and professional.
- Enjoy learning and growing.
- Able and willing to work effectively from home via remote video, with less frequent in-person meetings.
- Technologically savvy, comfortable on computers and devices, and able to adapt quickly to changes.
- Collaborative, helpful, and happy to work with team members to solve problems.
- Organized, adept at creating operational protocols and programs, and strong project management skills.
- Excited to contribute to the development of our Virtual Primary Care clinic and work with the HealthTap Team on innovations that will improve this care modality.
- Happy to get licenses in additional states (with the help of the HealthTap Team), if needed.
- Software development skills are a plus.
More About Working With Us
- Competitive compensation.
- Incentive stock options.
- We're proud of our team of genuine, mission-driven, kind-hearted builders and care-takers.
- We are focused on providing great, patient-centered healthcare.
- We strive to provide user-friendly services and software for both patients and doctors.
- Our headquarters is based in the San Francisco Bay Area CA and we have a workforce distributed throughout the U.S.
NOTE: Please check our web site at https://www.healthtap.com/jobs/ for our official job postings and application process. Note that HealthTap will never ask for your financial information or to send us money to be considered for employment. Please exercise caution if you receive an unsolicited job offer from an individual not using an official HealthTap.com email address or phone number. If you receive an unsolicited email, text message, or other communication about an open position at HealthTap that doesn’t sound right or you think might be a scam, please reference the HealthTap Recruitment Fraud Warning page [http://www.healthtap.com/jobs/protect-against-recruitment-fraud/] for further information.