Included Health is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our growing team of behavioral health clinicians to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. We are looking for someone who is passionate about caring for patients holistically through their healthcare journey and ensuring needs are met with industry-leading interventions.
LCSWs will provide individual therapy through our state-of-the-art telehealth platform. In this role, you will work independently, but have constant access to your clinical support team. Our Clinical Operations team handles all billing, patient scheduling, and onboarding, so you can focus your time on treating the client and documenting the visit. Through an evidence-based approach, you will assist clients through their mental health journey by creating a full treatment plan and delivering the care they need.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter with individual therapy.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world's health through compassionate care and innovation.
Required General Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical supervision
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Home state licensure is required; multi-state licenses preferred
- Ability to treat all ages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Keep up-to-date with continuing education and knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Required Skills/Abilities:
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Graduate of CSWE accredited program
- Minimum of 3 years of LCSW (post exam experience)
- 3+ years of unsupervised/post licensure psychotherapy treatment experience
- Active and unrestricted LCSW license in home state
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.