Focused on improving health and committing to the whole well being of student populations, TimelyMD offers universities and colleges a comprehensive, custom program centered around clinical care, advanced technology, and expert guidance for the mental and physical health and well-being of their students. TimelyMD’s campus-wide solution provides students one point of contact--anytime, anywhere--to receive quality care and immediate treatment from board certified physicians and licensed counselors, for improving their medical and mental health. TimelyMD’s virtual health and well being programs optimize clinic resources and support clinic staff in delivering quality, on demand care, while inspiring digital transformation for the future of student care and campus health.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Psychiatry, we are currently looking for 1099 (contract) Psychiatrists Nationwide. Our Psychiatrists provide clinical evaluation and medication assessment to patients (students) who use the TimelyMD platform.
Flexible hours: set your own schedule
A remote role that allows you to work from the convenience of your home or office
An initial scheduled session typically lasts between 45-60 minutes
Follow-up scheduled sessions typically last between 15-20 minutes (Note: A complex follow-up may take longer at the clinician’s discretion)
What You Bring
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree, required
- Current state licensure as a Psychiatrist and be able to practice independently, required
- 2+ years experience working with persons who have various behavioral substance misuse, or other psychiatric impairments
- Board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or related, is required
What You'll Do
- Conduct remote Telepsychiatry outpatient visit
- Conduct therapy, medication assessments, and intake evaluations for new and existing clients
- Develop individual care plans and provide therapeutic interventions as necessary including the provision of ongoing medication management services
- Provide consultation and health education support to patients and families, as well as other clinical care team members, as required
- Real-time patient charting
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Documentation due immediately upon completion of a session
- Six 1-hour blocks of availability for scheduled medical sessions, weekly
- Scheduled session timeliness: always be on time so the patient next waits
- Maintain annual renewal of any state licensure
- Report to us any malpractice issues, instantly
- $200 for the initial patient session
- $100 per follow-up patient session
- $50 for patient-canceled scheduled sessions
This is a remote position. Reviewing candidates across the country. #LI - Remote.
Please note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us, as we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time.
TimelyMD provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.