Favor, formerly known as The Pill Club, is a wellbeing coalition dedicated to accessible, affordable birth control, skin care, menstrual care, and more. Favor is the easiest way for women and people who menstruate to address their sexual health and overall wellbeing, regardless of where they live or if they’re covered by health insurance–making Favor an affordable, accessible telehealth provider.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and people who menstruate and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of digital primary care for women and people who menstruate.
We are a growth stage company with over $100M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide, and prescribe in 49 states & Washington, D.C.
Employee wellbeing is top of mind. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan (with match)
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
- Unlimited time off
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Up to 16 weeks of leave for pregnancy loss
- Bereavement leave
- Sick leave
- $15K towards family planning support via Carrot
- Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
- Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises and more via Headspace
- Pet insurance via Petplan
- Mortgage, student and personal loan refinancing, and personal finance management via Sofi
- Gym, travel and additional discounts via Perkspot